- We are independent, fundamental Baptist Missionaries.
- We hold to the fundamental doctrines of the Bible that have characterized God's people down through the ages.
- We believe in the inspiration, inerrancy and preservaion of God's Word.
- We believe in the blood atonement of Christ as the only sacrifice for man's sin.
- We believe that salvation is by grace through faith alone, plus and minus nothing.
- We believe in the glorious resurrection of Christ from the grave.
- We believe in the premillenial and pretributional return of Christ.
- We believe in the ecclesiastical seperation from apostasy and doctrinal compromise.
- We believe in personal, holy, separated living of believers in Christ.
Educating these God-called men and women in an environment that is spiritually uplifting and academically challenging for the demands of ministry in the twenty-first century by providing the right atmosphere of spiritual, academic and personal growth through local church planting efforts throughout Burkina Faso.
If you would like to know more about our beliefs and/or our goals for Institute Baptiste Fondamentale, IBFO, please feel free to contact one of our Administrators or Staff.